CP-9550DW: High volume, high quality printing with a low operating cost
Mitsubishi’s CP-9550DW is a high-speed, high-volume printer that sets the standard for outstanding print quality at a low cost. The CP9550’s unique color reproduction system featuring performance enhancing dual line technology and an adaptive thermal head management engine, which improves print head resolution, delivers exceptional quality with every print.
The CP9550 is equipped with a choice of two print modes: Superfine for high quality photo prints and Fine for high-speed photo production. Plus, with a unique roll-type mechanism to ensure jam-free reliability, and the flexibility of six different output sizes (2×6, 3.5×5, 4×6, 5×7, 6×8, and 6×9- inch), the CP-9550DW provides the printing power you need to increase your business.
- Super-fast printing (15 seconds for 3.5” x 5″ size)
- Adaptive thermal head management and internal 16-bit processing
- Dual line heads improve head resolution
Superb Print Quality
- 346 dpi thermal head for exceptional print quality
- Ink sheet rolls include built-in print color technology
- Consistent print quality from Mitsubishi’s unique color reproduction system
Fast, High Volume Printing
- Equipped with two 32MB memory frames
- Simplified paper path and feed mechanism
Easy to Use
- Easy-access front panel and a paper catch tray
- Color image control system tracks media usage
- High-speed USB 2.0 interface
Warranty: MItsubishi warranty 12 months or 20.000 prints whichever comes first
Update CP-9550 printer driver* to include the 2×6 Multi Cut Function!
New drivers are available for the CP-9550DW, which allows these printers to print 2 x 6” photo strips for event and photo booth applications.
*Drivers for CP-9550DW 2×6” Multi-cut Function are available for Windows XP, 7 and Vista